
This is Kaiya Kraner. She comes to our house Monday-Thursday while her parents are at work. I really enjoy having her here during the day, but for a few more days I have to share her. Clarissa is home from school for winter break and she has spent time with Kaiya and is quite fond of her.
Clarissa's favorite thing to do is be the first one to Kaiya after she has awakened from her nap. It IS the best thing! As you open the door and peer down, Kaiya gives you the biggest, sleepy smile and then she stretches. Ahhh, the baby stretch. The best thing about nap time!
Clarissa will be here until this weekend and if she's not in Spain for spring break, she'll see Kaiya in a month or two, unless she comes home before that :) Just think of all the fun stuff she will be doing in two months.(the baby, not Clarissa)
Kaiya is also being a good sport about having a camera in her face quite often, ;] I bought a new camera and she is doing a great job of baby modeling.
1 comment:
Too funny - I looked at the dashboard of the blogs I 'follow' and saw the Kaiya post and it threw me for a second since it wasn't a post on my blog!!
I totally know the smile/stretch you are talking about - it makes me smile to see that - you can't help but smile when she smiles at you!! Ah, just a couple more years when we are waking her from her naps and she is all crabby and grumpy (like I was). I don't look forward to that so I cherish the smiles I get when I go into her room to get her now!!
I'm so glad she is with a family that loves her so much - I know she is VERY good hands!!
Post a Comment